Friday, July 17, 2009

7 Months Old

7 Months Old
Friday, July 17, 2009
We had several crawling escapes while trying
to take our 7 month picture tonight!
"Well, let me think about smiling for you mommy."

Once again, I tried to out-smart Alexa and
lay her down for her picture...as you can see, I have
learned NOT to use the "monthly birthday sign" when
in this position...refer to previous months pictures
if you are not sure what I am referring to!


But she popped right up.


So, after many attempts, I sat back and started
deleting many pictures. Alexa now is crawling around
the room, including over to me and climbing up me.
After a few minutes, she started crawling away and
I continued deleting pictures.

To my surprise, I look up
to find my darling princess had crawled back to her picture
spot all by herself and was sitting pretty waiting
for me to take the picture.


Here we have our 7 month picture!


And with this picture, our photo shoot was complete!
Meanwhile, it had taken so long when we returned
downstairs, Rob was rather shocked to see us as he thought
I was putting her to bed...that's how long we were trying
to get this monthly task accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment