Saturday, May 16, 2009

A New Toy for Sleeping Thru the Night

Since Alexa slept thru the night last night, I thought I would surprise her with a new toy from toyland...(our basement) after breakfast this morning.
First she had a special breakfast...it was our first morning trying fruits!
Bananas on the side of her oatmeal was a big hit!
Then, I went into the basement and brought up a toy from Christmas. Thanks Mimi, Papa, and Ayla for the "Musical Zoo". Alexa thoroughly enjoyed this new toy!
I finally got it out of the box and put it together while Alexa patiently
watched me from her exersaucer. I hit a lot of buttons causing music
to play while trying to unwrap all the plastic wires they box it up in.
The penguin twirling in the water was Alexa's favorite animal to grab for.


No comments:

Post a Comment