Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day
May 10, 2009
We started out by trying very hard to get a picture
of my Alexa on our very first Mother's Day.

Then came the raspberries.
Alexa's favorite thing to do ALL day long now.
So mommy thought she could out smrt Alexa and try a new position.

Obviously I was not too smart.
Alexa wanted nothing to do with giving me
a nice smile for a Mother's Day picture.
Doesn't she know how important this is to me???
There will never be a "first" again!

Nope, I still could not out-smart this child.
When she has her mind on something, she will do whatever she needs
to do to accomplish what it is that she wants to do.
Today it was trying to get her shoe off so she could get to her toes.


She was bound and determined.

Still no picture for mommy. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment