Sunday, September 27, 2009

Climbing the Stairs

Friday, September 25, 2009
Alexa was bound and determined to crawl away from me in
the living room, up the step, thru the foyer, and to the stairs.
She climbed the stairs a few weeks ago with Daddy
and now tries to do it on a daily basis. The little stinker just climbed right up...again.

Then, she had the nerve to turn around and face me.
As if she knew I was taking pictures. Turning around and sitting
down was a first. All the while I was trying to get a picture, I
had my hands out waiting for the fall...
but the little devil was as steady as can be!



She just kept going and going...


Although she looks fine, yesterday, Thursday, Septeber 24, 2009 we
went back to the doctors. This time her weight was up...20 lbs., 12 oz,
but this time she has a sinus infection and ear infection.
The only good part, is now we were given medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment