Saturday, April 2, 2011

"How Much Is That Doggie in the Window"

It was typical weather here for Halloween in
CNY - rainy and very cold. Luckily the
rain let up right around trick or treat time.

This was actually Ayla's outfit from when she
was younger. I decided to have Alexa wear this
one this year rather buying a new one because
when going thru bins in the basement, I came across
this and Alexa loved hitting the
button on the ear and listening to the song
"How much is that doggie in the window?".
Knowing the weather forecast, I knew
we wouldn't be out long for trick or treating.
So this was her Halloween outfit this year.
She loved it! I completely forgot about a basket
for her candy..so I ran down to the Easter bins
knowing full well I had a pink Easter bucket
that would match her costume...who would know
it was an Easter bucket in the dark going from
house to house. Well... Alexa would know
that's who. As soon as I brought it up, she
looked at me and said, "That for eggs mommy".
I can't believe she remembered that was her
basket for the Easter Egg hunt months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment